Sunday, May 1, 2011

Craft Part 2

These covered notebooks are not my idea either (shocking, I know!) but since you can find them everywhere I’m not going to link you to a specific site.
I originally used mod podge to make the blue and green one but all the rest I used a permanent hold glue stick and it was definitely less messy!
may 012_thumb[1]
All you do is cut out paper the size you want on your composition notebook (you can leave the color of the spine or wrap your paper/fabric all the way around) and literally glue it on.
may 014_thumb[1]
I added a felt strip to a few of them as a closure
may 015_thumb[1]
showing the backs
may 017_thumb[1]
Easy Peasy!

Makingmmm button

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty! I like the button and ribbon details and the way the dark blue one has the two coordinating papers so it sort of looks like a portfolio style notebook where the back wraps over the front to close it!

Unknown said...

these look great!
love the different embellishments on them.

Inflated Records said...

Loved readiing this thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0