My cousin Kim tagged me for this little "interview" so, here we go!
There are 6 rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself & 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions set for you in the original post. 4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them. 5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them.
6. No saying, "If you are reading this, you're tagged."
11 Random things about me
1. I'm completely and utterly terrified of tornadoes. I will never live in another home that does not have a basement. I'm determined not to show that fear to my children.
2. If I could go anywhere in the world on vacation, I would go to DisneyWorld. Hands down. I truly believe it's the happiest place on earth!
3. I would wear flip-flops everyday if I could. I am not a fan of regular shoes, although I do love my knock off Toms!
4. I feel like a huge mom failure on a daily basis. I want my kids to grow up being good, smart people and I feel like I'm not teaching them how to do that right.
5. I'm not comfortable in my own skin. I can't choose just one thing I could change about myself because i'm not sure that if I could change stuff I would keep anything!
6. It grosses me out when people say "I love the smell of fresh cut grass." Eeeewwww.
7. I hate squirrels.
8. I love the snow. I like summer time and suntans, but I would much rather it be cold.
9. I would love to get another tattoo, but I honestly think my mom would disown me.
10. I have the best job in the world. Although you won't hear me say that very often. That doesn't mean I wouldn't LOVE to do something else, but I really do have a great job.
11. I absolutely LOVE flamingo's! Like I wish I could have one in my backyard! I think they're SO fun!
Here are the 11 questions from Kim to answer
What is your earliest childhood memory? Is it a good memory for you or a not-so-good one? Oh geez. I remember a lot of childhood memories, but couldn't tell you what my earliest was... Terry running over my babies with his remote control trucks? Dad hanging ugly babies head out of the car window? Goose biting my finger at DW?
What is your favorite book? The Bible doesn't count for this answer. I'm gonna go totally cheesy on this one and say Twilight. I didn't start reading them until after the first movie was already out cause I thought vampire stories were ridiculous. I'm hooked though. I think they're great books and by far probably my favorite.
What is THE ONE thing you would do if you knew you were going to die tomorrow? Have you done it already? Well... hopefully I don't die tomorrow. I would probably just want to spend the time with my family. They are what is most important to me.
If you could live anywhere, where would you live? Colorado
What is the one thing you would want your children to remember you for? My love for them
Would you rather be able to run faster than a cheetah, fly or breathe under water? Fly! I'm terrified of airplanes, so if I could fly myself that would solve a bunch of problems!
What is your favorite song? It's a Small World (hahaha! I know y'all will love that the rest of the day!) But really, I like too many songs to say one is my favorite.
If you could travel time, what are three points in time you would visit? I would want to meet Jesus *in his time*, to when my great-grandparents were young to see how they lived, and the days my children were born to see them as babies again.
Would you rather have a full-time housekeeper or personal stylist? Personal Stylist
Would you rather be smarter or prettier? Prettier, hands down.I know, that's really tacky, but at this point i'd really like to be prettier!
What is the strangest thing about yourself that you're willing to share? (Keep it PG-13) That I hate anyone touching my nose or my feet. I can't stand it. (Probably not what you're looking for, but that's all I got!)
Okay here are my 11 questions to you!
1. Did you "grow up" to be what you dreamed of when you were little? Why or why not?
2. Is there a certain food that you despise? What about your favorite?
3. Would you rather be wealthy or pretty?
4. If you had a million dollars, what would you truly spend it on?
5. What's one thing you would change about your life (past or present)?
6. If you had to go back to high school and do it all over again, would you?
7. What's the number 1 thing on your bucket list?
8. What about numbers 2 and 3?
9. What celebrity would you like to spend a day in the life of?
10. Coffee or Tea? What's your favorite flavor?
11. What's the number 1 thing you're afraid of?