Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday

Seeing as how it's Wednesday, I thought I would make a wishlist!

Since I seemed to have broke my "kit lens" (which everyone on the internet complains about, but I use on a daily basis!) I found one on Amazon.
Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS SLR Lens
This lens on Amazon for $168.99

These next few are just light diffusers for the flash.  Since majority of the pictures I take of the kids are inside, I'd like to get one someday so the flash isn't so harsh.
LumiQuest Soft Screen
LumiQuest Soft Screen for only $11.95

LumiQuest ProMax Mini SoftBox

Professor Kobre's Lightscoop, Standard Version Bounce Flash Device, Universal Model, fits over the Pop-up Flash of most SLR Cameras (American Photo Editor's Choice 2008)
Light Scoop for $29.95

There ya have it!  My Wishlist Wednesday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0