Friday, December 31, 2010

A Year in Review

January

February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

Well, another year has gone by! This year brought many changes for our little family. We somehow managed to bring another dog into the family, we welcomed our precious baby girl, and our main man turned 2!
It has been such a fantastic year for us and even though it went by so fast, I wouldn't change anything. I cherish every moment I have and I look forward to what 2011 will bring to us!
I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year's tonite. Please be careful in whatever you do!
Here's to 2011!!!

2 comments:

GRANDMA said...

I REALLY ENJOYED THE CALENDAR YEAR OF THE FAMILY. THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA. CUTE WAY TO SHOW THEIR SPECIAL TIMES AND BUSY TIMES. I SEND MY LOVE AND BEST WISHES FOR A GREAT NEW YEAR 2011.

Unknown said...

This as an awesome idea! You had quite a year. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0