Friday, December 24, 2010

Santa, can you hear me?

Dear Santa,
I promise I've been good this year.
Well. Mainly good. 
I've had moments where I think I could've been better.
after covering his body in lotion (by himself)

I'm usually nice to my sister.
I usually listen to what my parents tell me to do.
I'm trying to learn to share better.

after soaking up all the water out of the toilet

I say please and thank you.
I throw my trash away.
I put my silverware in the sink.

So Santa, can you please stop at my house tonite? I promise I'll be even better next year.

Love,
Landry

1 comment:

GRANDMA said...

DEAR LANDRY, I KNOW YOU ARE A VERY GOOD BOY THAT SANTA IS PROUD OF. YOU ARE BUSY LEARNING WHAT YOU NEED TO DO EACH DAY. YOU LIKE TO BE HELPFUL AND TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR BABY SISTER AND YOUR PET. I LOVE THE BIRDHOUSE YOU GAVE ME.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0