Monday, December 20, 2010

All Rolled into One!

Prepare yourself for some major randomness!
These are some of the pictures off my camera from the last week.

The kids took another nap.

Daddy dressed the little miss in yet another interesting outfit

Landry had his Christmas program at school! Dad went with me since Big Daddy was working






This is Mrs. Sasha, one of his teachers. He loves her and her daughter's name is Annsley!!

With his bam-bam

After a long day of playing

My new favorite ornament of all time



I've been seeing a lot of people showing some of their favorite ornaments, so here are a few others







This is after she shoved her face into her spoon.  I think cereal came out of her nose for 2 days!

A few of mom's GORGEOUS decorations













Playing in the snow!! Too bad it didn't last long




Working on crafts



And last but not least.  I got a great surprise on Friday!  Aren't they pretty!
Hope everyone is ready for Christmas! It's almost here!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the ornaments and the pictures! I really like the snowman fingers one. Super cute!

GRANDMA said...

WHAT A FUN STORY IN PICTURES.LIFE IS SURE BUSY. MY DAD HAD TO FILL IN AT TIMES WHEN DON WAS OUT OF TOWN.ANSLEY WILL WANT DAD TO DRESS HER MORE OFTEN.I LOVE THE TREE ORANAMOUNTS. YOUR PRETTY FLOWERS ARE VERY SPECIAL.HOPE ANSLEY IS OKAY AFTER THE EATING ACCIDENT.

Diane said...

Looks like alot is happening at the Bonner house.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0