Saturday, December 11, 2010

4 months!

Pretty Girl!  You are 4 months old today!

So, what are you up too?
Shirt by Grammy / Pants by Diane

You are still in size 2 diapers and wear 3-6, a few 6 months and in Old Navy 6-12 month clothing.

Lately (knock on wood) you have been sleeping from about 9:30pm to around 4am, then eating and going back to sleep til I wake you up in the mornings.

You don't have a "schedule."  Which pretty much means you nap when you're tired and eat when you're hungry! I never had one with your brother and we survived, so I'm hoping you will too! :)

You're starting to play in your bouncer and sit in your bumbo, but only for about 10-15 minute intervals before you have a meltdown.

You have your well check on Monday to get shots (boo.) so we'll see how much you've officially grown! I think you lost weight while you were sick, but I'm hoping you're still gaining on track!
You're such a blessing to us!  I love watching you grow and change so much daily!
The past 4 months have flown by and I know they'll continue to do so, so I try to relish in as much as possible that you & your brother do.  We are so proud to have you in our lives baby girl!  We love you!

*************************************************

Instead of making another post, I thought I'd just add these on.
The little man wouldn't get dressed this morning, so all he had on was his pull-up.
Then he put his boots on.
Then while trying to take his sister's pictures, he came in with his cowboy hat on!

Now if that's not a stud, I don't know what is!

Then he actually wanted to hold her.  In a choke hold.




Does this not scream Bonnie & Clyde?

 I heart them.

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Darling pictures.Ansley is looking at the poster like she can't believe she is older. I liked her pretty clothes.Lantry loves his baby sister. The hat looks good on him and the underwear and boots make the picture complete.

My Family said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! Your babies are just precious. I'm so glad they are feeling better, I was worried about you when I heard they had RSV. Love seeing what Emery will be doing in the next month or two, since Ansley's about 2 months older.

Unknown said...

I mean! Those are the cutest pictures yet!! I just want to give them both big ole bear hugs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0