Monday, August 17, 2009

Celebrate Good Times

Let's start out by giving my hubby a shout out... for getting me the best birthday/anniversary/Christmas present...EVER!
I got a new camera! A dslr one on top of that! I am in love with it!
Let's just say that in the past 3 days I've taken like 500 pictures!
xxx
Of course, this little man was my first target!
Then on Saturday, my best friend Savanna and me got pedicures! Aren't they so cute!
My sis-in-law babysat while we went and had a little girl time together
and then they came over to me to practice on!
xxx

This is Keevan, isn't he precious!
And Kaleb
Oh, and my very own heartbreaker!
My parents are getting a new house and the lady who owns the house they are buying used to be my dad's teacher! (He was her favorite student!!) So, we got to go swimming this weekend in their new pool!
Terry enjoying the slide
Keevan
Kaleb
Landry at Grammy and Grampy's Saturday nite
Chris was off work on Sunday, so he got to join us to go swimming!
Landry had tons of fun with his daddy!
So handsome my boys are!
Face plant
Keevan and Klassy
And the vampires other fang popped through finally. He's been fussy lately with so many teeth trying to come through. Ignore what looks like a tooth on the right, the white thing beside his first fang. It's not a tooth, I promise.
My super cute cake.
Me and the hubby, excuse my scariness
And what good is a new camera, then to take pictures of flowers (I have TONS)
My mom has the most gorgeous flowers in her yard
After...and by the way, it was NOT good. I think it had to do with the excessive amounts of dye involved.
Landry giving Keevan some love
After burgers and cake the boys swam at our house. Or I guess I should say, "horsed around" at our house.
xxx
Chris flipping Kaleb
Keevan's backflip
Backflip again
Keevan and Chris
Chicken fight. It got ugly.
The little mister got to join in for awhile too!

The only flowers in my yard this year are these 'flamingo pink' roses from my mom. At least I haven't killed them yet!
And here's the monkey as we were trying to get him in bed last nite. By the way, it didn't work. The past two nites he has fallen asleep at 10:15. And that's after going to bed at 8:40-9:00. Eesh. The kids wears me out.
He's cute though. He does have that going for him!
xxx
We had such a great weekend and did not want to get back into the groove of the work week. Blah. Oh well, gotta make a livin' somehow!
xxx
Hope you have a fabulous week!

1 comment:

Grandma L. said...

I was so glad I got to spend time with my family and celebrate your birthday. Proud of the 3 greatgrand son's and grandchilden.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0