Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday Mom!
You are absolutely hands down, the greatest person that I know.  Not only are you a fantastic mom, but I could not ask for a better person to be a Grammy to our kids. 
mom bday 004
You are my best friend and I do not let you know how much you mean to me near enough.  I know we have had our disagreements, but you have always been there for me regardless of what happens.
ansley & landry 033
I am so extremely thankful to have you in my life.  God blessed me with the best mother in the world, and for that I can not be more grateful.
camera 132
You love my kids unconditionally and they love you the same.  You will never understand how much I appreciate you watching them.  Landry loves getting to go to “Ganny’s” house (as I’m sure you know!).  I know that they are handfuls, but you never complain.  I will never be able to thank you enough.
camera 154
Thank you SO much for all you do for me and my family.  I would be lost without you and I hope someday I can be the mom to my kids that you were to us.
october 044
What lucky kids we have to have you as their Grammy!
grampygrammy
So on your special day today, I hope you have the greatest one yet! You deserve it more than anyone I know.  I hope you know how much you mean to me and I love you so much!
Happy Birthday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0