Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Award!!

**If you are a "follower," could you please make sure your blog link is added to your profile?  Click on your picture under followers, go to settings and add a link.  Add your blog address & I can get to you MUCH easier!! Thanks! **

Oh my goodness.

Dana over at Dlea-Designs surprised me with this!!
Can you believe that? I can't.
Thank you SO much Dana!  Everyone.... run there NOW and check out her blog.  Not only that, but go to her Etsy site.  It's amazing. 

So the Terms for Excepting The Award are:

1. Thank and Link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share Seven things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact the bloggers and tell them about the award.


Oh geez. 7 things about myself? hmmmm

1.  I'm addicted to McDonalds Mocha Frappes.  LOVE them.

2. I would wear flip flops even in the snow if it weren't for my husband & my dad making fun of me.

3.  I believe that DisneyWorld is truly the happiest place on earth.  I've been there 5 times and CANNOT wait to take my children (does someone want to loan me some money for that?!!)

4.   I am so proud of my husband in all that he does.  Not only in his profession, but in what he does for our home, me and the kiddos.  I don't think he understands just how proud of him I am.

5.  I have a totally irrational fear of squirrels. I always imagine them attacking me.  Weird, especially since I love chipmunks.

6.  There is a fallen tree off the side of the road, through a canyon in New Mexico, that has water running through it.  I've always known it as "the log" and I consider it to be the 8th wonder of the world.  I think it is amazing.  My hubby totally doesn't get it.

7.  I despise bicycles. I wrecked my brand new one when I was 8.  I had to have stitches in my chin.  Since that day, I may have rode a bike a total of 5 times.  I don't understand people who ride them for "fun." Yuck.

Whew. That was harder than I thought.

Now, here's 15 blogs that are new(er) to me! Check them out!

1. Clean & Scentsible

I think Jenn's site is one of my favs.  I have "stole" many of her ideas! (is that paper tree not adorable?!)
2. Plain Chicken

Trina's recipes need to be described by one word.... YUM.

Funny story- I had Krysti's blog on here from the get go cause I love her easy "how to's" on making felt flowers.  I hadn't picked my 15th blog cause I was searching and searching for the blog that had made a yarn wreath that had rotating felt flowers because I was IN LOVE with it.  Duh- it's on her blog.  I have GOT to have one, such a great idea!!

4. My World Made by Hand

Jessica seriously has a little of everything on her blog! Food, tutorials, ideas, etc.

5. JaderBombs

I have yet to find something on Jade's blog that i'm not impressed with!

6. Delicate Construction

The little i've gone through on Michelle's blog is awesome!! Can you believe these are made out of paper towel holders? I know, genious!

7. Simply Living

Jen has great crafts & tutorials!  Can't go wrong with any of her ideas!

8. Choochmagooz

Mari offers a little of everything!  Food, link parties, cute clothes and on & on!

9. The Farm Girl Recipes

Julie- where have you been all my life?!

10. A Love 2 Create

Is everyone else obsessed with these as I am? Trina comes up with amazing things!

11. Itsy Bitsy Paper

Go visit Lindy.  Simple as that!  Great crafts, yummy recipes, and really great "paper" everything!

12.So Craftalicious

These girls are making such cute things! I love this board!!

13. Flexible Dreams

Amy seriously has the greatest ideas!

14. Leslie's Life
Not only does Leslie have tons of fun stuff she's made, she has amazing recipes!

15. Create It Fab

Angie is a fellow firefighter's wife! Go check her out!

Alright, i'm done! Thank you again so much Dana for my rockin' award!





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe...thanks for awarding me and my bucket (teehee)...super sweet of you :)

Jessica

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

Thanks so much!! I am so honored!

Jenn said...

Thank-you so much for the award and the super sweet comment!! It really made my night! I totally agree with you about Disney - we had an amazing time with our kids last year! I'll have to check out your other picks. I love finding new blogs!! Thanks again! :)

amy@flexibledreams said...

Thanks so much for the award! Here's my post :-)

http://flexibledreams.blogspot.com/2011/02/7-random-things-and-award.html

Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

Wow! Thank you so much for stopping by and for awarding me! I really appreciate it.
http://itsybitsypaper.blogspot.com

Jaderbomb said...

Thanks SO mucho for the awardo!!!!

Julie said...

Thank you so much for such nice thoughts!! I appreciate the award and thanks for introducing to some other fun new blogs :)

The Farm Girl

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! Your blog is so cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0