Sunday, February 20, 2011

Birthday Boy!

Big Daddy's birthday is TODAY!!
Happy Birthday!!

We had a little shin-dig last nite to celebrate.  Nothing special, just some good food & friends!
I did go all out and make him a birthday banner!

Oh- and I forced him to take a picture with me

Ansley was a big fan of TT's cold (unopened) can on her gums

This little miss was crazy!
 (And she may or may not have danced on the dining room table for an undetermined amount of time while we all laughed hysterically - minus her daddy who is now terrified about her future profession...)


TT & Zia

Yep, that's the only pics I got of the party. I know, I can't believe it either.

Happy birthday Big Daddy!
We love you so much and hope you have an amazing birthday!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Happy Birthday Chris and my you have many more special times in life. You and Tori are a good looking couple. Ansley seems cold with the can too close to her tiny legs.

Diane said...

I had no idea it was Chris' birthday. Tell him Happy Birthday from us. I

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0