Monday, January 31, 2011

Mod Podge Letters

My friend Savanna's baby girl is due SOON!
We worked on her nursery letters on Friday nite and I think they turned out great!

We started with plain letters from HobLob, traced the letters onto scrapbook paper, mod podged them on and let them dry. Then we gave the entire letter another mod podge coat!

After everything dried I hot glued ribbon to the back to hang them up with.
*pardon the horrible pics. I promise they looked great in person!  I just tacked them to a wall to see how they were gonna look, I can't wait to see how they really look up against her green wall!*
I was a little worried during the first letter.  Since the scrapbook paper is on the thinner side, when you apply it along with the mod podge, it bubbles. It totally stressed me out.  But, after it dries, the bubbles were gone. And all was right with the world.

The End.

I'm linking to...
Texas Monkey
mmm button
Making




2 comments:

Unknown said...

The letters look great!

Unknown said...

These are precious, and what a great name!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0