Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sonograms & Rashes

We a growth sonogram this morning! Everything looks great so far! The baby is measuring within a few days of the original due date and weighs 5 oz.!!!
The tech asked if we wanted to know the sex if she could find it and we said yes! Now, granted i'm only 15 weeks.  We found out Landry was a boy at 17 weeks and believe you me, he SHOWED us that he was a boy!  Anywho... We never could find any boy parts, it just kept showing girl!  (the tech said "now, don't go painting the room pink just yet, but my guess would be girl")
Isn't it weird how big the baby looks to only weigh 5 oz?
We'll go back a month from today for the "big sonogram" to check for anomalies and such and will get a for sure boy/girl then! 

These are Day 4 pictures of Landry's rash. (Yesterday)
Chris took off from the station yesterday and stayed home with him and this is how I found them yesterday afternoon.  Do you see the bruises on the insides of his legs? (and yes, he's wearing his work boots and yes, he's sleeping in them)
And these are after he woke up.
Bless his sweet little heart, he still has the smile of an angel.
Please continue to keep him in your prayers that he gets better soon!

Also, go here and prayer for this little boy.  He sure could use it.

Hope y'all have a good day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray for girls!! I sure hope that Landry starts feeling better soon and I hope that that rash looks more painful than it actually is. He always seems like such a HAPPY baby.

Mom said...

So excited that it maybe a girl.
Whatever "it" is is a gift from God. If it is a girl she will have her hands full with all the boys. She will be one tough little girl. Love the pictures of the baby. Love, Mom

Grandma L. said...

Glad to see early pictures. It is as pretty a baby as Landry is. God will bless you with his gift and I pray for a healhty baby that will bring you joy and happyness. Love to you,Chris and Landry.

My Family said...

Yeah! You’re pregnant! I just saw your comment on my blog. It's so good to keep up with you and your beautiful family. Your poor little boy that looks like that hurts! I would be so mad at the doctor. Thank you so much for your prayers for Lexton and putting his button on your blog. It means a lot to have that kind of support. Your blog is so cute, and I love reading your posts. You look so happy, and I hope you have a healthy, sweet girl :)

Diane said...

Can't wait to get confirmation on the baby. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. I sure hope Landry get better soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0