Monday, June 22, 2009

Late Father's Day!

Happy Late Father's Day! I hope everyone got to spend a little special time with their dads yesterday!

We finally had sunny weather after many days of clouds storms and rain *although my yard is very thankful!* and got to take a dip in the pool and then ate a fabulous meal at my parents house. Good food plus sun equals great times!

An oldie but a goodie! I love my dad and it's true that a dad is a daughter's first love.

Here's Landry and his daddy at the cabin a while back. Landry and Addi made him a photo-book from Shutterfly and also got him a magnetic bracelet. I think he liked them.

Chris brought his fire gear home so I took the opportunity to take Landry's pictures with his coat! I took quite a few pics and in nearly all of them he has a string of drool hanging down from his chin! He's such a goob.





Isn't he a cutie!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Father's Day weekend!
Have a great day!




1 comment:

Courtney said...

Cute pictures. I love the little fireman pics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0