Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bear Farts...

Ha! Bet that got you to wondering what was coming! 
 We just spent the long weekend in the mountains and while shopping in a local gift shop, I saw this candle burning.  I thought it was funny- but then I smelled it and fell in love.  So, needless to say I bought one! 
Let's just clarify that I DON'T do candles.  I don't trust myself to blow them out.  That's why for years now, I've used Gold Canyon Candle Pods (love them by the way!).  Anywho- I've been smelling this all day and it honestly is one of the greatest smelling candles ever. 
This is the description on the website:

BEAR FARTS
OH WHAT A TREAT! This complex fragrance is anything but, what you might think would be disgusting. it begins with top notes of fresh bananas and juicy grapefruit, middle notes of kiwi, juicy bublegum, and strawberries, and a hint of vanilla as a base note. ALL TIME FAVORITE! 
The website says you can only order wholesale through them, so I'm definetely gonna stock up next time I go!

Yummy!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

How funny to even be curious about the aroma you would inhale. Hope I get to sniff it sometime. Glad your family got a nice trip to the cabin for the holiday. Come over sometime.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0