You have given me and your daddy so much joy over the last 12 months Landry. You are such a precious little boy and we thank God daily that he trusted us enough to watch over you. You light up a room with your smile and your precious little laugh is infectious. I never knew the love for a baby could overwhelm your life in such a way that I can't imagine going a day without you. We are so proud of all of your accomplishments and milestones. We look forward to watching you learn new things everyday, growing up and becoming a gentleman, running out into the world and changing the future! You are going to go so far in life and we cannot wait to see what you do. We are so proud to be called your mommy and daddy, what lucky one's we are! Thank you for your unconditional love and affection baby, you are our angel.
With all our love,
Momma and Daddy
Here's how you've grown over the past 12 months!
- 11-12-08 - 8.5 lbs. / 21 inches
- 2 weeks - 9 lbs. / 21 inches
- 2 months - 12 lbs. 10 oz. / 24 inches
- 4 months - 16 lbs. 1.5 oz. / 26 inches
- 6 months - 18 lbs. 12 oz. / 27 1/2 inches
- 9 months - 21 lbs. 12 oz. / 30 1/4 inches
- Today! - 23 lbs. 10.5 oz. / 31 1/2 inches
As of today you are the average weight for a 15 month old and the average height for an 18 month old! What a big boy you are!
Happy 1st Birthday Landry Wyatt!