Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wonderful Weekend!

We had a great Memorial Day weekend, not to mention, really enjoyed our day off! Now it's back to reality and the joys of day to day life.
It was supposed to rain all weekend, but instead, we had great weather! Saturday we enjoyed a fun cookout of steak and potatoes with my family and yesterday we got to swim with some friends!
The day was hot, the water was warm, and I'm burnt like a piece of toast...
It was Landry's first time to swim and boy did he have fun! He did NOT like being lubed up with sunscreen however.
He's thinkin' "oh mama, I'm not sure about this." It didn't take him long to relax and enjoy!
And yes, I did just take this and no it's not the 12th, but who else will know that but you!

Landry loved splashing in the water and getting all pruny and after he was in there for about an hour, he laid down and took a 2 1/2 hour nap... Can I get a hallelujah!

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and remembered why we celebrate. Thanks to all the men and women serving this great country!

My countdown begins... we leave Saturday morning to meet my brother and his family in the beautiful Colorado mountains for 4 days of good ole' fashioned camping! *well in a trailer* but we will have a campfire and cookouts and lots and lots of fishing! I cannot wait!

Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Swidget 1.0